Byron Private Treatment Centre offers a therapeutic residential treatment program with high levels of individual care and support. Our programs are for anyone suffering from an alcohol or drug addiction, eating disorders or mental health issues such as depression, anxiety or post traumatic stress disorder. Our programs are based on extensive international research and proven results that positively change people’s lives for the long term. Many of our clients come to us looking for an alternative to the clinical atmosphere of private hospitals or for a more holistic approach not offered in publicly funded facilities.
Byron Private Treatment Centre offers both short and longer term programs dependent on clients needs and circumstances with a recommended stay of 28 to 42 days
At Byron Private Treatment Centre we explore your history and needs through an initial assessment respecting that each person is unique with their own story to tell. The clinical team will work together to ensure individual needs are addressed and right supports are put in place throughout your stay. Our programs will help you address your issues holistically while developing the strategies and skills needed to regulate emotions and behaviours.
Our residential program reflects our holistic approach in which you can expect
- Comprehensive Onsite Psychiatric and Medical Assessments
- Regular Personal Therapy Sessions
- Facilitated Group and Psycho Education Groups
- Family Therapy Program
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Holistic Personalised Training Sessions
- Morning access to the beautiful Byron Bay beaches for a walk and swim
- Massage, Hot and Cold Hydrotherapy and Sauna Sessions
- Nutritional Support
- Whole food Nutrition
- Creative Therapies such as Art and Music
- Peer Support Meetings where applicable
- Aftercare Support and Regular Follow up Contact
- Thorough Handover and Discharge Summaries provided to referring practitioners with consent
Byron Private Treatment Centre is an intimate therapeutic setting that provides a space for connection and interaction with others to support the healing process. However we equally value the need for personal space away from others in the community and have weaved throughout the program time for integration and reflection.
Byron Private offers an effective pathway to recovery for those struggling with mental health, addictions, PTSD and eating disorders. If you or someone you love is struggling, please reach out to our clinical team for a confidential discussion on 02 6684 4145 or via our online contact form.