Let us walk you through a day at Byron Private Treatment Centre
EARLY MORNING BEACH WALK OR SWIM 6.30AM
Start your day with an early morning drive to the beautiful beaches of Byron Bay for a walk or a swim and morning coffee.
DELICIOUS BREAKFAST – 8.00AM
Come back for a nutritious breakfast where you choose from a selection of whole-food meals.
DAILY MORNING MEETING – 9.30AM
All our residents and staff gather for a daily morning meeting to discuss the day’s plans and address any community needs.
MORNING SESSIONS – 10.30AM
Each day varies at Byron Private with morning sessions that consist of either group therapy, individual therapy sessions, acupuncture, interactive educational workshops or an equine-assisted therapy session.
ORGANIC LUNCH – 1PM
A wholesome organic lunch is served daily with space afterwards for rest and relaxation.
AFTERNOON SESSIONS – 2PM
The afternoon sessions include individual therapy sessions, art therapy, individual massage sessions, holistic personal training classes, yoga and a variety of interactive workshops covering topics such as trauma and the body, food and mood, naturopathy, aftercare, relapse prevention and music classes.
ORGANIC DINNER – 5.30PM
A delicious organic, whole-food dinner is served prior to the evening’s activities. Dependant on your needs, these could include 12 Step meetings, meditation groups or game and movie nights. Every night, a guided meditation is held with candles and blankets to ensure a restful night’s sleep.
All clients take part in a Constellation and Byron Katie Intensive workshop with Maria Dolenc. Family Members also join clients to complete an intensive Family Therapy Program facilitated by Byron Private Family Therapist Anna Lloyd.
You can request your preferences for the weekend activities. We offer a range of weekend activities that include trips to the art gallery, local spa and sauna, cinema, kayaking or surf lessons.
Contact us now via the website to find out more about how our drug rehabilitation services program can support you or call our Clinical Director today on 0457 88 890.
- 12 Step Meetings |
- 42 Day Residential Treatment Program |
- A Typical Day In Treatment |
- About Us |
- Alcohol Addiction |
- Anxiety |
- Art Therapy |
- Blog |
- Blog |
- Byron Private Rehabilitation Centre |
- Career Opportunities |
- Contact |
- Cranio Sacral therapy |
- Depression |
- Disclaimer |
- Drug Addiction |
- Eating Disorder Program |
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating |
- Equine Assisted Therapy |
- Family / Systemic Constellation Work |
- Family Therapy |
- For The Families |
- Gallery |
- Group Therapy |
- Healing through Nutrition |
- How To Access Our Services |
- Individual Psychotherapy |
- Insights into the family system in a crisis |
- Long Term Program |
- Massage |
- Meditation |
- Meet the team at Byron Private Treatment Centre |
- Pain Management |
- Payment Terms |
- Rehabilitation Centre - Quality Management Certified |
- Relationship Issues |
- Residential Treatment Program |
- Sex Addiction |
- Social Hub |
- Trauma / Post-traumatic stress disorder |
- Virtual Location Tour |
- Workshops & Events |
- Yoga |
- Abundance IS Who We Are |
- Accountability Across the Private Sector |
- Am I an Alcoholic? – Defining a Drinking Problem |
- Are Resolutions Unrealistic and Self Defeating? |
- Byron Private Attends Parliamentary Inquiry |
- Byron Writers Fest 2018: Why “having it all” must include mental wellbeing |
- Disease vs Moral Model of Addiction |
- Embracing Discomfort Is Where The Recovery Gold Is |
- Facing Easter with an Eating Disorder |
- FAMILY CONSTELLATION TRAINING BYRON BAY – MARIA DOLENC 2019 |
- How to Silence the Inner Critic by Cultivating Self Compassion |
- Interrupted Reaching Out Movement |
- Myth, Medicine and Paradox in Suicide Prevention |
- On Being Emotionally Unavailable |
- On Being Imperfect at Easter |
- Organic Food and Planetary Health |
- Piercing The Fantasy of the Christmas Family |
- Price vs Cost |
- Psychological Diagnosis: Is It Helpful? |
- Relapse – The Death of Recovery or Fertile Ground for Change? |
- Shame in the Addiction Process |
- Staying Embodied – Psycho-Emotional Rain, Hail or Shine |
- The Family System in Crisis |
- The Illusion of Power and the Gifts of Powerlessness |
- Valuable Insights into Addiction and the Family |
- Who is Rehab For? |
- Why Women’s Health Week isn’t the Key to your Wellbeing: you are!