We have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team 2-3 days a week on a permanent, part time basis in the hinterland of Byron Bay.
If you love working as part of a team and thrive in a dynamic, engaging, and diverse role this is perfect for you.
Highlights of the role include:
- Facilitating twice weekly individual therapy with a small case load
- Co-facilitate group therapy with experienced clinicians up to once a week
- Provide assessment and case formulation, treatment planning, interventions and discharge planning and summaries
- Weekly attendance at a multi disciplinary team meeting led by the clinical director and clinical lead
You will be joining an experienced and passionate clinical team that comprises of our clinical director and consultant psychiatrist, specialist GP, clinical lead, primary therapists, group facilitators and family therapist.
Benefits and Culture:
- Beautiful Location - Great work environment set in the stunning hinterland of Byron Bay with chef prepared whole food lunch provided
- Dynamic, Varied Role - Experience support of a multidisciplinary team and develop a broad range of clinical skills
- Exceptional Team - Join our fun, small team and experience great work culture
Byron Private is a 12 bed, integrative holistic residential treatment facility providing specialised therapeutic support for individuals suffering from depression, anxiety, drug and alcohol addiction, trauma and eating disorders.
We operate within a recovery-oriented framework providing short to medium term inpatient assessment, treatment and rehabilitation. Clinical management is structured around individualised care planning that addresses the expressed needs, goals and aspirations of the person receiving treatment. We provide comprehensive medical and therapeutic care alongside a wellbeing program of meditation, yoga, nutrition and fitness.
You must possess the following to be considered for the role:
- Tertiary level qualification in psychology
- Professional registration with AHPRA
- Valid driver's licence and own car
- Full Australian working rights
How to Apply:
To take the next step in your career, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org