Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Our Policy for Protecting Your Online Privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Byron Private Treatment Centre.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Further Information about Cookies
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
How we use collected information
Byron Private Treatment Centre may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Request a Callback
Get in touch with us today to see how we can help.
- 12 Step Meetings |
- 42 Day Residential Treatment Program |
- A Typical Day In Treatment |
- About Us |
- Alcohol Addiction |
- Anxiety |
- Art Therapy |
- Blog |
- Blog |
- Byron Private Rehabilitation Centre |
- Career Opportunities |
- Contact |
- Cranio Sacral therapy |
- Depression |
- Disclaimer |
- Drug Addiction |
- Eating Disorder Program |
- Eating Disorders and Disordered Eating |
- Equine Assisted Therapy |
- Family / Systemic Constellation Work |
- Family Therapy |
- For The Families |
- Gallery |
- Group Therapy |
- Healing through Nutrition |
- How To Access Our Services |
- Individual Psychotherapy |
- Insights into the family system in a crisis |
- Long Term Program |
- Massage |
- Meditation |
- Meet the team at Byron Private Treatment Centre |
- Pain Management |
- Payment Terms |
- Rehabilitation Centre - Quality Management Certified |
- Relationship Issues |
- Residential Treatment Program |
- Sex Addiction |
- Social Hub |
- Trauma / Post-traumatic stress disorder |
- Virtual Location Tour |
- Workshops & Events |
- Yoga |
- Abundance IS Who We Are |
- Accountability Across the Private Sector |
- Are Resolutions Unrealistic and Self Defeating? |
- Disease vs Moral Model of Addiction |
- How to Silence the Inner Critic by Cultivating Self Compassion |
- Interrupted Reaching Out Movement |
- On Being Emotionally Unavailable |
- On Being Imperfect at Easter |
- Organic Food and Planetary Health |
- Piercing The Fantasy of the Christmas Family |
- Price vs Cost |
- Psychological Diagnosis: Is It Helpful? |
- Relapse – The Death of Recovery or Fertile Ground for Change? |
- Shame in the Addiction Process |
- Staying Embodied – Psycho-Emotional Rain, Hail or Shine |
- The Family System in Crisis |
- The Illusion of Power and the Gifts of Powerlessness |
- Valuable Insights into Addiction and the Family |
- Who is Rehab For?